World’s Best Belt Line
- Manufacturing, quality control certifications — ISO-14001, ISO-9001, and IATF-16949.
3rd Generation heavy-duty, high-twist Kevlar Fiber cord for HIGH HORSEPOWER TENSILE LOAD
requirements. As a result, making it the strongest belt on the market, surpassing even our EX and Sand Storm
- Highest shock load rating to date being able to withstand the power of the 400hp machines.
Increased top cog pressure load design that increases sidewall rigidity, prevents top cog bowing,
but still allows for increased rotational flexibility.
- Bottom cog uses HIGH MODULUS RUBBER COMPOUND (BZX1). For this reason, better heat resistance and
- Bottom cog is impregnated with short Kevlar Fibers. As a result, is has better belt-to-sheave adhesion and
reduced overall belt temperature.
- Latest bottom cog design for greater rotational efficiency at full shift.
- Precision ground sidewall angle (SCUFFING). Therefore, smooth engagement and increased power transfer
and lower operating belt temperature.
- Kevlar Fiber cord, versus polyester, wraps over bottom cogs for increased bottom cog strength.
- Increased cord pop-out resistance.
- This belt is for the rider and racer that is looking for the latest in technology and proven performance.