Improve your Spyder’s suspension with our vehicle-specific Stage 5 shock absorber upgrades and stay glued to the road
The Stage 5 shocks are designed around 3 key performance factors: high hydraulic flow, lightweight components and low-friction internal and moving parts. The perfectly balanced combination of those three factors allow a more precise tuning and much smoother damping action than anything else currently available for the Spyder. Riders can get better bump absorption, improved comfort and optimal traction. Arguably, the Stage 5 shocks are the most comfortable and best performing shocks on the market today.
STAGE 5 // BENEFITS
- Helps maintain control and stability at high speed
- Reduce front-end pushing, making your vehicle easier to steer in corners
- Prevents bottoming-out upon harsh square-edged impacts and potholes
- Provides increased traction in all conditions for maximum maneuvrability
- Allows precise fine-tuning of all aspects of the suspension, without the need to compromise
-Low Speed Compression Damping
-High Speed Compression Damping
Hydraulic preload adjuster available on rear shocks for quick adjustment when carrying a passenger
To order please add to cart and list the YEAR/MODEL and Rider/extra cargo weight in the notes section at checkout.
E.G 2015 F3 100kg rider no extra cargo
All shocks are built to suit each application/order, please allow 8 weeks for build/delivery time
If you're unsure what shock is best for you or would like to know more, please feel free to email email@example.com and we can answer any questions you have