Don't risk severe clutch / crankshaft damage with a weak primary clutch bolt!
- 2mm larger OD than the OEM bolt where it passes through the puller threads before engaging the crankshaft which equates to 50% more torque holding capacity
- Made from ARP 2000 Material - An alloy steel that is heat treated to a higher level than most other alloys, producing a greater strength material and can achieve a clamp load at 220,000 psi
- More thread engagement on the crankshaft to prevent stripping out the threads on either the crankshaft or the bolt
- Allows a higher hold down torque on the clutch vs the OEM bolt
- Reuses the OEM clutch washer
- Unlike the factory clutch bolt, the EVP XR Series bolt is reusable time and time again