The EVP BOV body, cap and piston are precision CNC machined from billet aluminum with tolerances that approach within .0003". The sliding components are hard anodized and coated so the BOV will last the lifetime of the engine. For each vehicle / engine type we make BOV kits for, the spring rates are properly matched for optimum performance.
No other BOV on the market offers the quality and fine-tuned refinement like an EVP BOV.
After years of success with our original design and because we are never satisfied when a product can be improved, we decided to build the V2 BOV. We took all of the greatest features of the original BOV and improved in several key areas:
- The o-ring placement was revised so that the piston seals better than the previous version. This new design eliminates the bottom o-ring that was sometimes problematic.
- The hard anodized BOV cap is machined with deep grooves which makes it easier to grip while making fine tuning adjustments.
- The overall aesthetics have been greatly enhanced. The vents have a chevron design which add a great appearance while providing additional support for the piston o-rings.
- The V2 BOV has a much crisper pressure relief than the earlier version due to the improved seal on the piston body.
- Tested to 500+ horsepower
- Simple install, no drilling required
- The body, piston and cap are machined from billet aluminum
- The cap is anodized and re-machined for easy gripping for spring tension adjustments
- The piston and body are hard coated with impregnated Teflon anti friction matrix
- The design has 4 sealing O-rings for leak proof operation
- Has the "Blow Off Valve" sound that turbo customers crave
- Includes a pre filter to keep dirt/sand out of the valve exhaust ports
- Not recommended for mud bogging. Customer who submerge their vehicles should order our BRV
Instructions available here