The Teixeira Tech Polaris Scrambler XP 850 / 1000 Stock Replacement XGC (X-treme Ground Clearance) Lower A-arm Kit has been engineered with x-treme ground clearance and durability in mind. Teixeira Tech A-arms are constructed with quality TIG welded 4130 Chromoly in a precision built jig and topped off with a powder coat finish for the upmost in fitment, durability, and performance. Teixeira Tech has engineered the a-arm to accept a new sway bar link. The redesigned sway bar link accepts a new heim joint, which is more durable and moves much more freely.
- XGC - X-treme Ground Clearance design to avoid track and trail obstacles
- Large diameter chromoly tubing for superior strength and durability without adding unnecessary weight
- TIG welded 4130 Chromoly for superior strength and a quality finish
- Includes superior Sway-Bar Design
- Works with stock length shocks
- Works with stock offset wheels
- Works with stock upper a-arms
Included: 2 lower a-arms, 2 billet Sway-bar Links, 2 heim joints with necessary hardware and reducers.
Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery