Send your ECU in with your contact and SxS details and we will reprogram it and get it back out to you within 24-48hrs. Price includes return Express Post shipping.
- Remapped ignition timing for better power and throttle response. (Both 91 Octane and Premium Unleaded Tuning available)
- Remapped torque limiting (better power and throttle response)
- Remapped fuel delivery addresses stock lean spots and lowers exhaust temperatures and engine temperatures.
- Can be mapped for exhaust changes.
- Lower cooling fan thresholds greatly lowers engine temperatures
- Speed limit raised or removed.
- Higher rpm limit (+500 to +1200) Allows engine modifications, camshafts and increases top speed obtainable in both low gear and high range.
- The extended low range rpm makes it much more usable removing the need to switch between gears in many instances.
-Left foot brake enabled
-Recalibrated DBW throttle settings(for DBW models) for improved throttle response and feeling. Remove the delay/disconnected feeling between throttle input and engine response.
Along with cooler/smoother engine running, the average realistic output increases are 5-10% (10-20% on Turbo models) depending on model and supporting mods.
Turbo Race flashes have addition tuning for ignition mapping and build more boost sooner for more power. They are also more sensitive to operating conditions so its critical that FRESH 98 Premium fuel is used with no exceptions.
Bolt on mods and clutch setup can play a large role in any potential increases.For example, if an engine makes peak power at 8000RPM, but is only clutched to shift out at 7500rpm its not going to be able to take advantage of the available power. We can advise on clutch calibration/setup (or see our Dalton Clutch kit section)
Please also see our ECU Flashing page for more info (click on link here)
With all our reprogramming, the customer can select any parameters or options. Everything is custom and never any extra charges. Select your - rpm limiter, speed limiter, cooling fan points, fuel octane to use etc. Not just our defaults.
How do I get my ECU flashed?
All you need to do is remove your ECU and send it to Quad Squad Performance with with your contact details along vehicle/application details and we’ll do the rest then send it back to you ASAP. We can usually flash ECU’s within 24hrs of receiving them so your downtime is minimal. Sometimes we get super busy and it can take a little longer, but we will always try to get your ECU back to you ASAP. If we are experiencing longer than usual completion times we will notify you straight away. You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to check lead times before sending.