Polaris Small Secondary clutch roller upgrade. The OEM rollers are known to fail and cause issues with clutch operation/belt failure and helix damage. If you're having belt temp issues or premature belt failures in your Polaris this is one of the first items to check.
-Rollers are made from the latest heat resistant materials to resist damage or roller flat spotting due to heat.
Fitment: Polaris / Team Driven Clutches
- 2002-2020 All Polaris Snowmobiles w/Team Rapid reaction secondary clutch.
- Tied Rapid Reaction Snow Roller Driven
- Tied ATV / UTV Posted Clutches
- GBoost Severe Duty Driven
- Not for Square Puck Replacement, see RR2B2
- Replaces Polaris OEM # 5434534
Designed for units with Over-sized Tires, Heavy Workload and High Horsepower. Made from the Latest Heat Resistant Compounds, which can withstand Continuous Heat up to 340 degrees. These Rollers Resist Flat Spotting, Provide Excellent Strength, Rigidity and Longevity.
Replaces Polaris Small Rollers – All models w/Team Rapid Reaction Secondary Clutches (Excludes B.O.S.S. Clutches)
***Made in the USA***
-Sold in pairs