We can now flash Kawasaki Teryx ECU's!
Place your order(add model year in notes at checkout), send your ECU in with your order/ contact details and we will reprogram it and get it back out to you within 48hrs.
- Remapped ignition timing for Australian fuels for better power and throttle response
-Select fuel type from menu. You will have best results with 98, but if you only have access to lower fuel we can map for that fuel no problem.
- Remapped torque limiters (better power and throttle response)
- Remapped fuel delivery addresses stock lean spots and lowers exhaust temperatures and engine temperatures.
- Can be mapped for exhaust changes. (select from menu)
- Speed limit raised. Top speed will be limited by riding surface and clutch/belt capabilities., not by a limiter in the ECU.
- Higher rpm limit for increased top speed both low and high gears.
- The extended low range rpm makes it much more usable removing the need to switch between gears in many instances.
-Please note we set the diff lock speed limit to 45kmh (about 15kmh higher than standard) If you would like to have the diff lock speed limiter higher (at your own risk of driveline damage) we can do this no problem, please request in notes at checkout
-All settings are aimed to get maximum performance without compromising reliability or engine life. Settings are well developed and tested in Australian conditions to not impact engine life, if anything we could say that a properly tuned engine will last longer than an engine on the lean factory tune.
Along with cooler/smoother engine running, the average realistic output increases are 5-10% depending on model.
Please also see our ECU Flashing page for more info (click on link here)
How do I get my ECU flashed?
All you need to do is place an order (select your options, add to cart and checkout) then remove your ECU from your Teryx and send it to us at 15/8 Normanby St, Warragul, 3820 Victoria.
Be sure to include your order number thats given to you at checkout along vehicle/application details and we’ll do the rest then send it back to you ASAP.
We can usually flash ECU’s within 24hrs of receiving them so your downtime is minimal. Sometimes we get super busy and it can take a little longer, but we will always try to get your ECU back to you ASAP. If we are experiencing longer than usual completion times we will notify you straight away. You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to check lead times before sending.
Do you guarantee results?
Yes! we 100% guarantee improvements and want our customers to be happy. We're that confident in our flashes that if you're not 100% satisfied with the result you can send the ECU back to us, we'll return it to stock and give you a full refund(shipping costs not included)
What about factory warranty?
If you need to go back for factory warranty we can flash the ECU back to stock(we have your exact stock file on record) for your warranty work and then reflash afterwards at no cost apart from the shipping both ways.